The Crocker Kingsley Exhibition was first juried in 1940, a tradition that continues to the present day.
Don’t miss your chance to enter this competition! Join the company of:
- Robert Arneson
- Wayne Thiebaud
- Ruth Rippon
- Gregory Kondos
- Mel Ramos
- Fred Dalkey
- David Gilhooly
- Elmer Bischoff
- Ralph Goings, and
- Roland Petersen.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the 2025 Crocker Kingsley Exhibition.
- Call to Artists opens on January 1, 2024
- Deadline for artists to submit artwork is November 22, 2024
- Artists will be notified by December 6, 2024
- Deadline to ship artwork is December 13, 2024
- Installation dates are January 5-10, 2025
- Opening Reception is Saturday, January 18th from 5pm-8pm with award announcements by the Crocker Art Museum’s Melza and Ted Barr Chief Curator and Associate Director Scott A. Shields, Ph.D. at 6pm.
Cash awards will be presented for the following:
- 1st place: $2,000
- 2nd place: $1,500
- 3rd place: $1,000
- 4th place: $750
- 5th place: $250
The Kingsley Art Club and Blue Line Arts co-sponsor this exhibit which will be on display in all 4 galleries of Blue Line Arts, Roseville, CA.
In addition, the Crocker Art Museum staff will select five pieces from the show (which may or may not be award winners), for public display at the museum following the exhibit at Blue Line Arts.
More details to follow as we get closer to the event.
Most Recent Competition
The 81st Crocker-Kingsley Competition was shown at Blue Line Arts in Roseville from December 3rd, 2022 through January 14th, 2023 with Emma Saperstein as the juror. She is Chief Curator and Director of Education at San Luis Obispo Museum of Art (SLOMA). Prizes were awarded December 17th, 2022.